Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Suzuki > Hayabusa > Should i let my sixteen year old son get a hayabusa motorcycle?

Should i let my sixteen year old son get a hayabusa motorcycle?

This is a discussion on Should i let my sixteen year old son get a hayabusa motorcycle? within the Hayabusa forums, part of the Suzuki category; He is really responsible and never gets into touble. His whole life is school and the three sports he plays, ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2008   #1

Default Should i let my sixteen year old son get a hayabusa motorcycle?

He is really responsible and never gets into touble. His whole life is school and the three sports he plays, but i just don't want him to get hurt. When he started driving he did really well and even got onto the high after the first week with his permit, so I am pretty positive he would do o.k. if it were just him. It's not really him i am worried about but the other drivers not caring about motorcycle drivers and I don't want his freinds to influence him into tring to show off. Please help!
Mac511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008   #2

i think he deserves it. but hes too young at the moment. maybe wait till hes 18, and in college. it could be a great graduation gift!:)
Pamelaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008   #3

See this link:http://home1.gte.net/res0ak9f/bike.htm===It doesn't matter if he is a good kid. 3/4 of all accidents are cars hitting motorcycles. There's nothing that a good rider can do to avoid that.good Luck...
Lover not a Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #4

No!That's a craptastic motorcycle and it's slow and it's a pokemon loving japanese bike.Get him the MV Agusta F4 1078 RR 312http://www.mvagustausa.com/web-mvagusta/08_F4_1078RR.html
Ducati 996R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008   #5

H ,NO!!!I sold one to 34 yr old guy with a few yrs exp he almost killed himself in sight of my shop Back flipped it when he hit 3rd gear thats as far as he gotA 16 yr old would have to try it out 1 time that could be to 1 to many Stock they are 190MPH
indianjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008   #6
c10

if i was you i would say no, in my town in the past 2 weeks already 3 people have died on a damn motorcycle, but you know your kid best. just make sure he wears his helmet, make sure you really burn it into his head that he has to be real carefull or he can die. if you think he can be smart with it do it, but if your not sure just wait a while. hope that helps you!!
c10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009   #7

No no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no
thelovebuzzard is offline   Reply With Quote