Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sportbike?!?!?

This is a discussion on Sportbike?!?!? within the Hayabusa forums, part of the Suzuki category; I'm thinking about getting a sportbike, duh. But what kind? It would be my first.. I want something kinda fast ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2009   #1

Default Sportbike?!?!?

I'm thinking about getting a sportbike, duh. But what kind? It would be my first.. I want something kinda fast and cool. (Not too fast mind you.) Was thinking about a Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa, Honda CBR 600RR, or Yamaha R1. OR, just tell me a good one to get. I'm not wanting to go over 7k.BTW I can't get a new bike at 7k... So it would be used. Just to let you ppl know..Thank You!Ok, nvm the"not too fast"thing.
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009   #2

You want a bike that"not too fast"and you list the Hayabusa ?THE FASTEST PRODUCTION BIKE ON THE PLANET !What ever you have had, I want some of the same.Good evening. ------
wiggysan is offline   Reply With Quote