Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Suzuki > Hayabusa > Would a new Suzuki Hayabusa really be a bad idea for a new biker?

Would a new Suzuki Hayabusa really be a bad idea for a new biker?

This is a discussion on Would a new Suzuki Hayabusa really be a bad idea for a new biker? within the Hayabusa forums, part of the Suzuki category; Hey, I am really seriously considering getting a Suzuki Hayabusa as soon as my parents move into a house that ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2009   #1

Default Would a new Suzuki Hayabusa really be a bad idea for a new biker?

Hey, I am really seriously considering getting a Suzuki Hayabusa as soon as my parents move into a house that has a garage, at first i was gonna get another Cadillac and have 2 Lacs but on these sunny warm NC days I just wanna ride. but back to the point, everyone I tell my idea too says its way to dangerous and that that is way too much bike. Someone told me I dont weight enough for the bike ( I weight 160) and that I would have to be leaning hard forward everytime because it would flip on me. but Im not tring to be crazy, I just love the bike, I really dont think I would have enough courage to push the bike for atleast a year until I really felt comfortable with it. but anyways Hayabusa owners or riders, what do you think of me age 19 weight 160 lb. buying a Hayabusa and riding it. With these fianacing plans its really affordable and Im not gonna lie the more people that say I shouldnt the more i want itthanks for the feedback, to the guy in the fourth response im not trying to race it. I just want someone to ride on that I think looks good most other bikes I think look ugly and I have road a dirt bike b4 i would take it slow at firstby the comments so far it looks like I should buy a lower end bike, which I guess isant a bad idea for my life or my wallet. I will look up the mentioned bikes and think on it. but nothing beats that busa look, its not really even the power that Im into its the look
Walachka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009   #2

i encourage you to get Cadillac ------
Hgdfhdq D is offline   Reply With Quote