Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Yamaha > R6 > Anyone willing to do owner financing on a Yamaha R6 or any Street bike?

Anyone willing to do owner financing on a Yamaha R6 or any Street bike?

This is a discussion on Anyone willing to do owner financing on a Yamaha R6 or any Street bike? within the R6 forums, part of the Yamaha category; I've been looking around for what feels like forever and a day. Im 19 and need a bike for college. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2008   #1

Default Anyone willing to do owner financing on a Yamaha R6 or any Street bike?

I've been looking around for what feels like forever and a day. Im 19 and need a bike for college. So anyone in Houston TX that will do owner financing is makin a dream come true. Willing to give all numbers at collateral...DL. License plate number to my truck. Everything!
Kyle O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008   #2

find a girlfriend and she can help pay for your bike
Joe B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008   #3

If a bank won't take a risk on you, why would a private citizen?? Good luck, but don't hold your breath. Numbers are not collateral at all, though the title to the truck MIGHT tempt someone if both the bike and truck will show him or her as lienholder.
bostonianinmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009   #4

JJ Motorcycle&Auto sales on AirlineCheck back ill give you his phone #Small Down weekly paymentsIf you look it up and call your self tell him Indian John told you about him ------
indianjohn is offline   Reply With Quote