Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > General > Motorcycle Insurance > Motorcycle insurance and licensing.?

Motorcycle insurance and licensing.?

This is a discussion on Motorcycle insurance and licensing.? within the Motorcycle Insurance forums, part of the General category; I'm going to get a motorcycle,I'm wondering how much it will cost me to get a Class 6 license in ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2009   #1

Default Motorcycle insurance and licensing.?

I'm going to get a motorcycle,I'm wondering how much it will cost me to get a Class 6 license in BC, Canada, while I don't have one for cars.And also, how much do you think I will pay for insurance? Just the bare minimum, to keep me legal?Thanks...
Kalverye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009   #2

I don't know what you northerners call it but down here, we go to the DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) and apply for a license. If your state or province requires classes and testing, they will be able to tell you that too. As for insurance, call your local agent. Prices vary depending on too many variables to predict your expenses. One thing I will say though, if you are new to riding - get the most insurance you can! Don't go cheap! Check out the company payout record to be sure that you will be adequately covered! All too many companies collect your money but make it nearly impossible to collect if you need to.
Olds13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011   #3

Obtaining a motorcycle endorsement in Washington is a matter of taking the proper training and tests, including written and riding exams. You do not need an appointment for a written test, but you do need one for a riding test.

Birmingham Copy Machines
Copiers Birmingham
kemshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013   #4

It will be great for you to go with complete insurance plan, it will be like the most desirable plan for the company you are running.