Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > General > Motorcycle Insurance > New motorcycle rider, please help

New motorcycle rider, please help

This is a discussion on New motorcycle rider, please help within the Motorcycle Insurance forums, part of the General category; Hello im new to the forums and im sorry if this is in the wrong section if it is ill ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2013   #1

Unhappy New motorcycle rider, please help *insurance help*

Hello im new to the forums and im sorry if this is in the wrong section if it is ill move it so sorry in advance.

My issue is that I need insurance for my bike I bought a brand new 2012 250r ninja and i love it. I got my permit and I took the MSF class and passed everything no problem but the DMV wont issue me my drivers license because I don't have insurance. So how would I go about getting insurance sence * I DO NOT* have a drivers license for a car. I made this very clear at the msf class and they tolled me it won't be that big of an issue. I cant be on my parents for what ever reason the insurance guy tolled me.

So my question is does anyone know a company that will just do motorcycle and not drivers? please don't tell me to get a drivers lisence because I have a fear of being in a car... yes it sounds stupid and it honestly should be reversed but everyones different and I have a fear of driving a car so again please do NOT tell me to get a drivers L for a car.

Looking for serious help and thank you

Edit: i'm in the state of California

Last edited by sugashane; 01-24-2013 at 11:51 PM.
sugashane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #2

Well, i must say you described this issue with serious notes and it is quite important for you to understand basic need of license to get insurance, when you talk about some company, it may be difficult as most of these companies will ask for your license but it is better to look on different websites where from you can get advice on this. i am not professional but in that case it is possible to receive better response from people who actually works in this field.

best bankruptcy lawyer lapeer mi online
stevenricherd is offline   Reply With Quote