Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > General > Motorcycle Insurance > Questions about motorcycle insurance?

Questions about motorcycle insurance?

This is a discussion on Questions about motorcycle insurance? within the Motorcycle Insurance forums, part of the General category; I am planning on buying a 150cc scooter in the Spring. In Michigan, my home state, these are considered motorcycles. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2009   #1

Default Questions about motorcycle insurance?

I am planning on buying a 150cc scooter in the Spring. In Michigan, my home state, these are considered motorcycles. Also, in Michigan, they must be insured. My questions are:(1) If I am only riding my scooter for three months out of the year, will I still have to pay for insurance during the fall and winter?(2) What is the cheapest motorcycle insurance out there, and typically, how much would I be paying per month? I am a new cycle rider, but have driven a car for 5 years without an accident.
Sara R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009   #2

Many insurers will sell you a 6 month motorcycle policy. Try Progressive.com ------
JeffyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #3

Many insurance company provide motorcycle insurance information that can assist you find the way your motorcycle insurance policy and think positive you have made the decision that is right for you.

hire best saginaw motorcycle injury lawyers online
stevenricherd is offline   Reply With Quote