Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > General > Motorcycle Financing > can my mother legally stop me to getting my motorcycle license?

can my mother legally stop me to getting my motorcycle license?

This is a discussion on can my mother legally stop me to getting my motorcycle license? within the Motorcycle Financing forums, part of the General category; here are the facts:me: im 17, i have my drivers license, i live with my dad in arizona, he has ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2008   #1

Default can my mother legally stop me to getting my motorcycle license?

here are the facts:me: im 17, i have my drivers license, i live with my dad in arizona, he has split custody of me but my mom lives in arizona... technically my dad has full custody because he is the one that finances me and pays for my schooling my phonebill and food supply... but my mom anly buys for me when im out visiting her in arizona and on my birthday and holidays. i live in Californiaso what can she do to stop me?
Cameron N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009   #2

absolutely nothing....worst case scenario: wait till you're 18 then she has absolutely no say.Ride on! ------
Sublime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012   #3

I agree with the comment above, you have to wait for getting motorcycle license if your mother has not permitted you to bike riding & want to stop legally.

options trading software
stevenricherd is offline   Reply With Quote