Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > General > Motorcycle Financing > financing with a co signer?

financing with a co signer?

This is a discussion on financing with a co signer? within the Motorcycle Financing forums, part of the General category; I want a motorcycle but have bad credit, my girlfriend said she will co sign for and she has great ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2008   #1

Default financing with a co signer?

I want a motorcycle but have bad credit, my girlfriend said she will co sign for and she has great credit 720 score i believe, the problem is that she only works part time cause she went back to school so her income is low 750 bucks a month, so would she still be able to co sign for me?
Joshua S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008   #2

A cosigner takes on the responsibility of paying off the loan if the primary person cannot fulfill the requirements. So as long as she is comfortable with you making all the payments on time and not falling behind there shouldn't be an issue because they will not'bother'her until you miss a payment or fall behind.I'd advise against boy friends and girl friends doing this type of thing because if/when things go bad you can really screw each other up with this type of thing. If you fail to pay on time over and over her credit will suffer if she then cannot make the payments she will be hit with late payment marks on her credit.As a cosigner she is saying she will pay the loan if you cannot keep up with the bills for ANY reason.
John96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009   #3
A S

Yes, she should still be able to do so and her cosigning might help your credit score too if you keep up with your payments on time.
A S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012   #4

I agree with above reply 'she should still be able to do so and her cosigning might help your credit score too if you keep up with your payments on time' or if you want to know more so you should consult with any financial adviser they can help you better then others.

options trading software
stevenricherd is offline   Reply With Quote