Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > General > Motorcycle Financing > how do people get auto and motorcycles insurance whethout drivinglicence?

how do people get auto and motorcycles insurance whethout drivinglicence?

This is a discussion on how do people get auto and motorcycles insurance whethout drivinglicence? within the Motorcycle Financing forums, part of the General category; thar are alot of people that aer not citisins that get insurance to drive new cars and trucks ,and i ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2008   #1

Default how do people get auto and motorcycles insurance whethout drivinglicence?

thar are alot of people that aer not citisins that get insurance to drive new cars and trucks ,and i would like to know how i can finance a new motorcycle, whethout driving lincence? can you tell me how?
bluedoggmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008   #2

please check your question and tell me you belong to which country (cause each country is having its own policy)
source is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008   #3

first, you need to learn to spell. After that, you can get financing without a drivers license but you will need one to get your vehicle registered and insured in your name and to drive it legally.
halfpint6niner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008   #4

no
chris s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008   #5

Driving a car and riding a motorcycle is a privalige earned by knowing the correct rules of the road. the way you learn these rules is by obtaining a drivers license.no insurance company would ever insure an unlicensed driver(at least in in the U.S.A.&Canada).Why don't you either get a license,or do the rest of us a favor and stay off the road.(I would suggest the bus for you).
James D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009   #6

Anyone can get insurance for anything.Anyone can buy a car or motorcycle without a drivers license.Anyone can get financing for anything.As long as they are of legal age to enter into a legal and binding contract.Otherwise a parent or legal guardian has to cosign it.It's not the responsibility of agencies to regulate how you use those items.Anyone can buy home owners insurance.It's illegal to use that house to sell drugs out of, or use it as a brothel.But if the house were to burn down, the insurance company might have legal rights to deny your claim.Same with auto insurance.Anyone can buy auto insurance and let someone else drive it.If you were to get into an accident without a drivers license, the claim can be denied depending on the insurance company's police of handling such claims. ------
guardrailjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009   #7

Go to your favorite dealer - let them sort it out. Insurance is not a problem at all. Financing my be more of a challenge.
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010   #8

I take it,,you are not one of those,,,a CITIZEN,,OF THE USA---""WOW"" AND YOU ARE WHOM" IM PAYING THE GOVERMENT FOR---GET LEGAL--AND PAY YOUR DUES,,JUST AS ALL THE REST OF US,,PS,,PLEASE STAY OFF THE ROAD,THANK YOU.
sonnyboy30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010   #9

They are driving without,,,because there is no way,,
sonnyboy30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010   #10

Most insurance companies will want you to have a drivers license before granting you an insurance policy. When I have ventured to Mexico with my bike I can buy "Mexican" insurance through my insurance company and I am good to go, so although I don't have a Mexican drivers license I am good to go with what I have as it is recognized there.

I am also planning a trip to the UK this summer - and bringing my bike, same thing applies. Your US drivers license and a policy from a recognized UK insurance company and you are legal.
John is offline   Reply With Quote