Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Yamaha > FZ6 > Does my height go well with a Fazer 600?

Does my height go well with a Fazer 600?

This is a discussion on Does my height go well with a Fazer 600? within the FZ6 forums, part of the Yamaha category; Hey all, I'm 19 years old, 5'8"tall. I way 145 - 150 lbs. I'm buying my first bike next spring. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2008   #1

Default Does my height go well with a Fazer 600?

Hey all, I'm 19 years old, 5'8"tall. I way 145 - 150 lbs. I'm buying my first bike next spring. It'll be the Yamaha FZ6 hopefully. It's such a kick butt bike. I just want to be able to cruise on this baby and it'll be my first big investment.Any thoughts and suggestions? Please put yourself in my position. I've been working for 2 years now and 1 year of thinking of getting this bike. Within a few months I'll get my road test cleared. I've been driving my dad's'02 focus for 1 year and 1/2 now. I'm used to the road. I'm a nutritional and athletic person so my body can weather a lot of damage. lol. Bike's seem safer at times because people tend to raise their level of awareness when a bike is nearby while driving. But also extremely hazardous. I'll be investing in the right gear too if the event of a crash takes place. I just want to cruise and be able to say in 50 years."50 years of riding experience."Each day though the street never changes. People pass their road test everyday and new drivers are out there crashing into other vehicles. It's dumb and careless but it happens. Hopefully not to me. Now that you know my position on how much this bike means to me. Any thoughts? =)Thanks
Sam Sung is offline   Reply With Quote