Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Yamaha > FZ6 > When Harley Riders make fun of my bike, Should I walk away or punch them in the face?

When Harley Riders make fun of my bike, Should I walk away or punch them in the face?

This is a discussion on When Harley Riders make fun of my bike, Should I walk away or punch them in the face? within the FZ6 forums, part of the Yamaha category; Im tired of the HD Guys calling my bike a rice burner, girlly bike, I own a Yamaha FZ6 and ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2008   #1

Default When Harley Riders make fun of my bike, Should I walk away or punch them in the face?

Im tired of the HD Guys calling my bike a rice burner, girlly bike, I own a Yamaha FZ6 and a Suzuki M50, and they cut down both bikes. Im at the end of my rope and I can't take it anymore, next time Im going to punch and kick some HD trash!I don't care if there are 6 HD Guys against one, I might get hurt, but I know for sure I will put the hurt on at least one of them!
Tom B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008   #2

If you are talking about Hells Angels guys you should be glad that is all they are doing is making fun.This is because the worst I can think of is you get beat bad, get your bike stolen and smashed to pieces because they decide to ride it off some cliff and jump off before the bike goes over.Don't mess with gangs walk away.
Wade C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008   #3

Depends. If they have Hells Angels patches on their jacket, definitely punch one in the face. It will be the last thing you do in this life, but you will enjoy it.
Fred C is offline   Reply With Quote