Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Ducati > 999 > Whats the difference between a Ducati 749 and a Ducati 999? Which is better?

Whats the difference between a Ducati 749 and a Ducati 999? Which is better?

This is a discussion on Whats the difference between a Ducati 749 and a Ducati 999? Which is better? within the 999 forums, part of the Ducati category; I'm just trying to learn about bikes for when I get older.Trust me,my family can afford one.Please just try to ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2008   #1

Default Whats the difference between a Ducati 749 and a Ducati 999? Which is better?

I'm just trying to learn about bikes for when I get older.Trust me,my family can afford one.Please just try to answer the question.
Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008   #2

like u would be able to ride either to 100% of its potential.....i think not. then again, i dont think u'd be able to afford the bike to begin with, or the price of repair parts if u drop it.
sporty rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008   #3

my girl friend and i both have 748's that we use for track days,and they are sweet handling not over powerful fun machines.i have ridden a 999 on the track and the road and the extra power made it a bit harder to ride smooth,and it was not as much fun as the 748
greg e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008   #4

749 is more'rideable'.... having more power doesn't make you quicker... look at moto gp this year the bikes are 20% down on power but are going faster!!!! but if you wanna look cool outside the chippy and impress all your mates ... buy the 999 ....
goldfish is offline   Reply With Quote