Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Kawasaki > Ninja 250 > Ninja 250 front brakes vibrating whole bike when I stop?

Ninja 250 front brakes vibrating whole bike when I stop?

This is a discussion on Ninja 250 front brakes vibrating whole bike when I stop? within the Ninja 250 forums, part of the Kawasaki category; When I just apply the normal braking force it shakes pretty bad. What's wrong with it? The disk?...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2008   #1

Default Ninja 250 front brakes vibrating whole bike when I stop?

When I just apply the normal braking force it shakes pretty bad. What's wrong with it? The disk?
coolman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008   #2

Ive had the same problem and was told it could have been one of many things. One, your brake discs arent on correctly (like one side has more pressure than the other side. That was my problem. Another problem was that the rotor could be screwed, unequally warn, which is causing the disc to slip, and if thats the case, chances are its not equally warn on each side, causing each pad to get grip at different sections, thus causing vibration, and shaking.
thunderhorde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009   #3

warped diskStuck caliper putting more pressure on one side.Bike could be dangerous as the vibration is really just micro stops in the wheel spinnng, at some point, unaddressed, the wheel locks up instead of vibrating.This results in a condition known as end over. that is when the back end goes over the front as when doing a stoppie, only, it just keeps going.Road rashes and broken bones usually result as a by product of this condition. ------
BikerJoe1 is offline   Reply With Quote