Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Kawasaki > Ninja 250 > What Starter motorcycle Should i Get -Kawasaki Ninja 250 or Ninja eliminator 125?

What Starter motorcycle Should i Get -Kawasaki Ninja 250 or Ninja eliminator 125?

This is a discussion on What Starter motorcycle Should i Get -Kawasaki Ninja 250 or Ninja eliminator 125? within the Ninja 250 forums, part of the Kawasaki category; well i just need opinions on what i should get! the eliminator 125 or ninja 250r.. this is for my ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2008   #1

Default What Starter motorcycle Should i Get -Kawasaki Ninja 250 or Ninja eliminator 125?

well i just need opinions on what i should get! the eliminator 125 or ninja 250r.. this is for my first motorcycle.i dont need new suggestions on other bikes please..thanks
carlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008   #2

id say 250, motorcycles are quick to get the hang off and ull want to start going a little faster a few weeks into riding=p. i started on a 600 and still use it after 2 years, its nice and small and the pipe n airbox gave it sum umpf.
bozobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #3

Carlos, the Eliminator would be a great starter bike but you'll will not be able to go on the freeway with it. Not knowing where you live doesn't help but I'd have to agree with bozo and say go with the 250 Ninja.
1oldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009   #4

Actually, I'd suggest the Ninja 500... it's not SO much harder to ride, will run a bit smoother, and make freeway speed much easier than the little 250, which screams when you have it up that high. Both are great starter bikes, but when you've been riding for a little while you wont want to have to buy a bigger bike right away, so a bigger starter is a good idea.Good luck, and be careful!(For a new rider, or even if you're experienced offroad like I was, I STRONGLY suggest doing one of the weekend safety courses that are held by many riding schools. They are generally available for both beginning and advanced riders, and it basically counts as a rider's test if you need a license. You get a lot of useful information, which just might save your life.) ------
fluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009   #5

this is two different riding styles.the ninja is a sport bike and the elimnator is a cruser.I started off on a sport bike, and now ride a cruser.if you are looking a comfort, go with the elimnator.size will play a part too, see if you can sit on both of them. I am 6'2"and I don't think I could ride either one.good luck, take a training course. it is well,time spent ------
michteddybear1969 is offline   Reply With Quote