Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Racing > MotoGP > Do you think Valentino Rossi will win this seasons MotoGP Champion Ship?

Do you think Valentino Rossi will win this seasons MotoGP Champion Ship?

This is a discussion on Do you think Valentino Rossi will win this seasons MotoGP Champion Ship? within the MotoGP forums, part of the Racing category; Hello, i'm a fans of Rossi. Please give me your oppinion, ok?!...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2008   #1

Default Do you think Valentino Rossi will win this seasons MotoGP Champion Ship?

Hello, i'm a fans of Rossi. Please give me your oppinion, ok?!
Albertholmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #2

I'm a fan of Vale too, and I believe 90% that he will be champion this year. He has only 12 points to catch Hayden, with only 2 races left till the end of the season. Rossi is Il Dottore, think about his championships, his best races, how many pilots could be compared with Valentino? Hayden is nobody yet, the USA pilot has a lot of things to learn, and talent to gane, till he will become a real champion. ------
Goldy is offline   Reply With Quote