Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Racing > MotoGP > Shane Warne publicity or World Champion Moto GP Champion Casey Stoner?

Shane Warne publicity or World Champion Moto GP Champion Casey Stoner?

This is a discussion on Shane Warne publicity or World Champion Moto GP Champion Casey Stoner? within the MotoGP forums, part of the Racing category; Can anybody tell me why Yahoo 7 decided to publicise Shane Warne's private life on Monday morning on the front ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2008   #1

Default Shane Warne publicity or World Champion Moto GP Champion Casey Stoner?

Can anybody tell me why Yahoo 7 decided to publicise Shane Warne's private life on Monday morning on the front of the Yahoo 7 web page, instead of publicising The World Moto GP Champion Casey Stoner? How un-Australian!I don't know who runs the Australian site but they sure do owe the public an appology as well as Casey Stoner.If they only carried out a little research on who this talented Australian is they would have!It's so dissappointing that the media think we give a crap about people like poor old Shane Warne's private life! I bet he's had a gut full of that too!Please, tell me what you think, and I hope the idiots at Yahoo 7 read this and wake up to themselves!The headline on Monday was about nothing!!!!!!
Rider ZX10R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009   #2

I never heard of this Shane Warne but I sure do know Stoner. My guess is most of the world knows Stoner. I mean how could you not know this guy after beating the doctor at his own game. Hat's off to Casey.I do understand that Cricket is popular else where in the world but not so in USA or at least Ohio.Lets face it Yahoo isn't very interested in motor sports of any kind except NASCAR. I just went to the moto/ supercross and there will be no more new news. They don't have a road race section for motorcycles.
Biff Y is offline   Reply With Quote