Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Racing > MotoGP > Who picked that gay MotoGP music?

Who picked that gay MotoGP music?

This is a discussion on Who picked that gay MotoGP music? within the MotoGP forums, part of the Racing category; Who else hate the music that plays during the breaks? Why couldn't they have picked something a bit more upbeat? ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2008   #1

Default Who picked that gay MotoGP music?

Who else hate the music that plays during the breaks? Why couldn't they have picked something a bit more upbeat? I don't think that musical piece suits the action packed motogp series at all.So MotoGP and F1 are both going to the BBC?
gatorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008   #2

valentino rossi proabably....
lunchbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008   #3

Dont worry about it. the BBC dont have adverts. so it wont be there next season. personally I would rather have the Gay music as you call it. than have to watch the BeebEdit dont know about F1..I never watch it.But the motoGP is going exclusive to the BBC in the UK next season. No more Eurosport. no more Julian, Toby or Randy.
proc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009   #4

The Beeb's coverage is rap........... with a capital C.The only good thing about it, is Suzi Perry, and she is even starting to look a little shabby. Needs more make up!As for adverts, you dont get them on the .com site. I just hope that MotoGP signs Toby / Jules&Randy.http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2008/M...+ends+for+2009 ------
wiggysan is offline   Reply With Quote