Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Racing > MotoGP > Whos going to win the motogp at Brno on Sunday?

Whos going to win the motogp at Brno on Sunday?

This is a discussion on Whos going to win the motogp at Brno on Sunday? within the MotoGP forums, part of the Racing category; I'm hoping that Rossi can do the business and close the gap on Stoner. What do you think?Just watched the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2008   #1

Default Whos going to win the motogp at Brno on Sunday?

I'm hoping that Rossi can do the business and close the gap on Stoner. What do you think?Just watched the race and what an anticlimax. Where did the racing go????
Cheryl H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008   #2

Well, I'm really hoping Rossi or even Nicky can give Stoner a run to the finish line, but Stoner's on the top of his game this season and it would be hard to bet against him.
kaju65k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008   #3

i would love to see rossi find his form,but i think he is going to be outpowered by the ducati and the consistant casey stoner. as for the win,stoner is probably favorite and that is where i would put my money. looking foward to the race,its going to be good.
The chandlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009   #4

Im gonna win!
halloween is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009   #5

I suppose only a fool would bet against Stoner, so what the hell! I think Hopkins is going to do it on the Suzuki.Rossi should be there or there about's, but I think it will take a slip up from Stoner (or an off!) to close the point's gap.Let's see! ------
Dingo is offline   Reply With Quote