Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Gear > Boots > Anyone own these boots or have you heard anything good about them?

Anyone own these boots or have you heard anything good about them?

This is a discussion on Anyone own these boots or have you heard anything good about them? within the Boots forums, part of the Gear category; I was just seaching online for boots and I noticed women's boots are lame, so I'm getting a pair of ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2009   #1

Default Anyone own these boots or have you heard anything good about them?

I was just seaching online for boots and I noticed women's boots are lame, so I'm getting a pair of men boots in a size 6. These are the only size 6 I came across on eBay. Any other sites I need to check out if these aren't good?http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AXO-R...QQcmdZViewItem ------
sonyab523 is offline   Reply With Quote