Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Gear > Boots > should I wear my boots riding on my b/f's motorcycle?

should I wear my boots riding on my b/f's motorcycle?

This is a discussion on should I wear my boots riding on my b/f's motorcycle? within the Boots forums, part of the Gear category; My new b/f wants me to go for a ride on his motorcycle and told me that I should wear ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2008   #1

Default should I wear my boots riding on my b/f's motorcycle?

My new b/f wants me to go for a ride on his motorcycle and told me that I should wear my tall dress boots. I think maybe he just likes seeing me in my boots but maybe there is a reason to wear them. He wants me to wear my tallest high heel boots. I have a pair of awesome over the knee leather boots with about 3"heels. Should I wear those?
jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote