Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Gear > Boots > What are good motorcycle boots?

What are good motorcycle boots?

This is a discussion on What are good motorcycle boots? within the Boots forums, part of the Gear category; Are Alpinestars SMX-4 boots good boots? They come in a 6.5 in men and I'm a 8 in womens. I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2009   #1

Default What are good motorcycle boots?

Are Alpinestars SMX-4 boots good boots? They come in a 6.5 in men and I'm a 8 in womens. I couldn't really find any others boots in a size 6 or 6.5. I wanted to stay away form the womens boots because they are ugly. ------
sonyab523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009   #2

yeah they are good. i got different ones. i love my alpinestars this is what mine look like.http://www.extremesupply.com/images/...tech8black.jpg ------
mike k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009   #3

alpine star tech tens are great boots so are the new gaerne boots they have a pivot around the ankle wich makes them easier to walk ------
Jack B is offline   Reply With Quote