Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Gear > Boots > where to find motorcycle boots?

where to find motorcycle boots?

This is a discussion on where to find motorcycle boots? within the Boots forums, part of the Gear category; my husband rides a Honda CBR 600. he is wanting some motorcycle boots to wear while he rides. what are ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2008   #1

Default where to find motorcycle boots?

my husband rides a Honda CBR 600. he is wanting some motorcycle boots to wear while he rides. what are some good stores and websites to find good quality motorcycle boots? we live in the boon docks of Georgia, so you guys know any stores in south Georgia? thanks
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009   #2

Ebay has some great deals, I got a $200 jacket for $35 plus shipping. One other thing I would mention in terms of buying motorcycle gear is anything that is motorcycle gear gets priced way too high. What I mean is if you go to a motorcycle dealer and buy a pair of glasses they'll cost you about $30, however all it is is a pair of safety glasses you could get at home depot for like $3. Same with gloves, a good pair of motorcycle gloves will run you like $60 if not more however you can find a good pair of thick leather gloves elsewhere for cheaper. I'd say the same thing for boots, a motorcycle shop will charge you a couple hundred bucks, I found a really cool pair of dickies motorcycle boots on sale for like $40 from meijer. ------
chicagoiscorrupt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009   #3

Here is website that lists many motorcycle stores in GA.Hope this helps. ------
Hekler is offline   Reply With Quote