Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Gear > Boots > Xelement boot

Xelement boot

This is a discussion on Xelement boot within the Boots forums, part of the Gear category; I saw these boots on the net for a geat price. I read the reviews and it said order a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2006   #1

Default Xelement boot

I saw these boots on the net for a geat price. I read the reviews and it said order a half size up. The problem is I wear a size 12 and they dont make a 12.5. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these and could me some advice. I am open to any other suggestions too.

http://www.leatherup.com/p/Xelement-Biker-Boots/Xelement-Mens-Black-Leather-Sport-Motorcycle-Boot/42107.html
Willie M is offline   Reply With Quote