Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Parts > Exhaust > exhaust (muffler) burn?

exhaust (muffler) burn?

This is a discussion on exhaust (muffler) burn? within the Exhaust forums, part of the Parts category; my daughter was on the back of a motorcycle,and slipped while getting on and burnt her inner calf of her ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2008   #1

Default exhaust (muffler) burn?

my daughter was on the back of a motorcycle,and slipped while getting on and burnt her inner calf of her leg on the exhaust pipe.it looks to be a second degree burn.this happened saturday and it's starting to scab over but stiil doesn't look right.whats something we can put on it to help heal it.neosporin isn't helping..if it isn't better in the next 24 hrs i'll taker to the doctor.note: no puss or green stuff like infection is visiablethanks!!
Golden Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008   #2

Neosporin is not going to help right away--it is good to help with the infection. You just have to let it heal as long as nothing looks like charred flesh. Just keep an eye out for any kind of discharge or red streaking up and down her leg.
tampage is offline   Reply With Quote