Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Parts > Tires > First motorcycle wipe out?

First motorcycle wipe out?

This is a discussion on First motorcycle wipe out? within the Tires forums, part of the Parts category; Do you remember your first day ever to ride a motorcycle? what did you feel? did you wipe out at ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2009   #1

Default First motorcycle wipe out?

Do you remember your first day ever to ride a motorcycle? what did you feel? did you wipe out at all? or what was your first wipe out or wreck?My first day ever to ride was at the Harley davidson riders edge msf course. we were riding 500cc buell blasts and it was hella fun. about the final hour of riding, were were practicing weaving and i was going about 30 and i leaned too far back on the bike cuz i felt a bit cramped and the front tire went up like a wheelie lol. it came down on me and landed sideways on my left leg so at least i sorta stayed on it still. ill never forget it, i was so excited when the instructors ran over to me i was smiling all big lol.i even got a souvenier, a broken turn light cover. i got back on after talking to the people and kept on riding and passed the course with flyin stars. but anyways that was my first day ever, it was great, and im getting my first bike quite soon. any stories of your first wipe out or day of riding will be appreciated :)bluecornchrome- Yea someone layed it down in the quick stop over here too they took off but kept on and off the brakes and idk if they locked up or what and he came to a very sharp stop and fell over the bike. i remember when i was at a stop i accidently let go of the clutch and rolled the throttle and almost ran over one of my instructors. Now THATS embarrassing lol. i felt like an idiot for the rest of the day i didnt even get a chance to apologiseThats pretty awesome alec lol i count my turn signal cover as my trophy. might get a new trophy again as im going to ride a Honda VTX1300t my soon to be bike :D its my gpas but hes giving it to me soon so im going to practice riding on it tomorrow night woo!also got voted most likely to leave the kickstand down lmao i get too anxious when i ride and forget all bout itGlad your alive Brad and yeah i got a good helmet too although its a half it saved my head when i slammed it into the pavement in my wreck lol. i guess you get like an adrenaline rush when somethin like that happens, i didnt notice i was bleeding on my leg, i had a gash and it was like black the next day from bruising. good luck to you in the future hope that doesnt happen againYZF750R - thats fucking awesome lol. i dont like sport bikes too much cuz i know id kill myself on one but i dont plan on wreckin at all either when i move up from the 12 hours on the 500 to the vtx 1300bones- agreed. no matter what size u can get hurt ------
Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote