Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > General > New Riders > New rider with a twist... I'm a above knee amputee :)

New rider with a twist... I'm a above knee amputee :)

This is a discussion on New rider with a twist... I'm a above knee amputee :) within the New Riders forums, part of the General category; I have not have a bike since my early teens. Couple months ago all started with a joke to my ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2011   #1

Smile New rider with a twist... I'm a above knee amputee :)

I have not have a bike since my early teens. Couple months ago all started with a joke to my friend when I asked him if the bike he drove it was handicap ready (ninja 600, I believe) his awnser it was it is only one way to find out. No even a ny minute after that I was cranking that baby up. Everything came back to me, like the smells of the country roads and the breeze of a Sunday morning or even the curves... How fun those were!!
At the same time a whole new picture hit at me behind the head. One halh of me said take it for a spin the other half said that I was nuts! Ofcourse I went with the one it did more scenes to me and I went around the hood.
A couple weeks later bought a vlx 600, took the msg class reneue licence, got insurance and updated will and life policy ( this two as my lovely wife conditions of me getting the bike)
It has been a may be tow months now and all I can tell it is I'm loving it.
On the other hand if it is anyone outthere that it has the same situation and it will like to share a tip or two I'll appreciate.
Talk to u guys later..., I have to go for a ride :)
Palunar is offline   Reply With Quote