Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Types of Bikes > Dual Purpose > Triumph Scrambler 900: Any Riders?

Triumph Scrambler 900: Any Riders?

This is a discussion on Triumph Scrambler 900: Any Riders? within the Dual Purpose forums, part of the Types of Bikes category; I've been reading up on Trimumph's new all-over bike, maybe something to upgrade to in the future. I'm curious if ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2006   #1

Default Triumph Scrambler 900: Any Riders?

I've been reading up on Trimumph's new all-over bike, maybe something to upgrade to in the future. I'm curious if anyone owns one, or at least has ridden one, and what their thoughts are on the machine.

If I bought it, I'd probably use it for street riding and touring. There are some dirt tracks around here that I'd like to try too, but I'm not sure what their policies are for street legal bikes.

I imagine 900cc is plenty for long distance riding, but would a bike like that be comfortable for hours and hours of driving?
Mano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006   #2

Awesome looking machine and personally, I love the retro look...though the exhaust is a bit gawdy. Somebody at Triumph is on the ball, recognizing that there's still a viable scrambler market out there. Niiiiiiiiice! :)
catart1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006   #3

i'd buy one if it wasn't a triumph hahaha (and kschilk i happen to think that exhaust is the bomb diggity lawls)
Sako Tiberious Grimes is offline   Reply With Quote