Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Height Issue?

This is a discussion on Height Issue? within the Sportbikes forums, part of the Types of Bikes category; I'm currently 6' 2" and around 180 pounds. I've had an interest in bikes since I was young and when ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2006   #1

Default Height Issue?

I'm currently 6' 2" and around 180 pounds. I've had an interest in bikes since I was young and when I was 13-14 I drove my friends minibike around 40-50MPH. It was something that I never forgot and I simply fell in love. I'm currently 17 and I'm looking to get into motorcycling after I turn 18. I'm trying to see if I am going to run into many issues with my current height. What models might be a good bike for my height? I'm looking to get something powerful but in the same sense, easy with my skill level. Thinking about something like a GSXR600 or so.

Thanks in advance,
Ben
sallymknz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006   #2

Default Height Issue?

The best thing I could say is goto each dealership and sit on the bikes that you like. Comfort is a must!!! The GSXR600 will have plenty of power for you, but pick a few bikes you like i.e, GSXR600, CBR, R4 or R6 and just do as much research as you can on them. Then narrow your choice down to what you want. Also be sure to check out a MSF class before you buy. Good Luck and Ride Safe!!!:)
alana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012   #3

That is my dream to fit on a minibike but my legs are long
jackspheonix is offline   Reply With Quote