Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Someone help!

This is a discussion on Someone help! within the Sportbikes forums, part of the Types of Bikes category; Hey all I got a 1998 CBR600 my service manual keeps refering to the center stand, they call the kick ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2006   #1

Default Someone help!

Hey all I got a 1998 CBR600 my service manual keeps refering to the center stand, they call the kick stanf the side stand, I see bracket in the center of my bike, where can I buy this center stand, or should I buy and aftermarket swingarm stand?
sherylluzentales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006   #2

Default Someone help!

Just get a swingarm stand. I think the centre stand mounts just didnt get removed from the original CBR600F1 frame.
Steve L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010   #3

I have owned 1987 through 1990 CBR600F1 bikes, none came with a center stand although I do believe Honda did have a center stand they sold separately that could be installed to existing lugs under the bike. Alas, I have never seen a center stand for a CBR600 bike. Seems like the CBR1000 may have had a center stand. Your best bet is to buy a swing arm stand.
cyclecircuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012   #4

I just love CBR1000 2012 I wish i can buy this year.
Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote