Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Types of Bikes > Touring > Chromekid01 does America U.S. Tour 2008

Chromekid01 does America U.S. Tour 2008

This is a discussion on Chromekid01 does America U.S. Tour 2008 within the Touring forums, part of the Types of Bikes category; Ok everyone here it is, I have decided to ride my bike around the country and see what great things ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2006   #1

Default Chromekid01 does America U.S. Tour 2008

Ok everyone here it is, I have decided to ride my bike around the country and see what great things the USA has to offer:) See I figured I have no GF my Daughter lives with her mother and the most recent Ex has kept my Dog from me so why not ride America for as long as
I can stand it LOL

I have no return date no preset destinations and well I will still be getting my checks so I pretty much can go where I want when I want...

any suggestions?
What to see?
What to do?
What should I bring along?

I will still be working from my laptop so my ride time will be as long as I can take it and I don’t have any place to be so I am going to try and be everywhere:lol:

I will be posting lots of pics of this journey so stay tuned cause this is gonna be awsome!

My Multi out in the middle of nowhere in the rain

I sell everything Motorcycle related for all makes
Help me stay on the road longer:D
http://stores.ebay.com/MotoCheapo
lowindustries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006   #2

Tell us where yer starting from, and maybe we can offer some suggestions about which direction to start.
From what I've seen, the only places I was board with was the mid states high plains, but thats just my openion. Almost every other region is very interesting. ..Parts of west Texas, Western Oklahoma, and Western Kansas, and all of Nebraska, while redemable in some folks eyes, is about the last place you will want to find yourself.
raye s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006   #3

I am starting from central FL and will be riding north for a while and then I will be trying to ride across the northern states into washington state and then down to central CA and then across the middle states:)
Old 06-02-2006   #4

I'm in central Florida too. Where have you been riding this past week or so?
revjjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006   #5

I'm in central Florida too. Where have you been riding this past week or so?

I am in Daytona but really have not been on the bike much the last couple of days:(
Old 06-03-2006   #6

I am in Daytona but really have not been on the bike much the last couple of days:(
I'm free tomorrow anytime if you feel like having a meal on me. I'll PM you.
nefariousstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006   #7

I'm free tomorrow anytime if you feel like having a meal on me. I'll PM you.

I would for sure but I am kinda booked up until the weekend with work, I gotta try to make that paycheck:D

Lets shoot for Saturday or Sunday:) or pretty much any day next week is good for me too:D
Old 06-04-2006   #8

I am starting from central FL and will be riding north for a while and then I will be trying to ride across the northern states into washington state and then down to central CA and then across the middle states:)

I cewertutanly hope so...'cause if you make a hard left and haul a$$ you're gonna get wet! :D

You're kinda early for a lot of places I'd suggest, Grand Canyon, straffing UT's highways, Million $ highway in CO, Rocky Mtn Nat'l Park, Yellowstone.

There is so much to see right there in Dixie - be careful and keep us posed - with pics!
tugneegzoonraug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006   #9

Here's an idea:

I'll order a bunch of stuff from you, and instead of me getting taking a hit on international shipping and customs charges, you drive it on down here to the Yucatan personally. Win-win!

Hows that sound?
Darth Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006   #10

Here's an idea:

I'll order a bunch of stuff from you, and instead of me getting taking a hit on international shipping and customs charges, you drive it on down here to the Yucatan personally. Win-win!

Hows that sound?

It would sure have to be alot of stuff and ya know the bike ain't that big LOL
Sounds fun though just not in my travel plans:D