Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Types of Bikes > Choppers > help ID a chopper, please

help ID a chopper, please

This is a discussion on help ID a chopper, please within the Choppers forums, part of the Types of Bikes category; i saw a bike somewhere that has a 3D skull that seems to be pushing thru the gas tank. i ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2006   #1

Default help ID a chopper, please

i saw a bike somewhere that has a 3D skull that seems to be pushing thru the gas tank. i believe it was on one of the biker build-offs on discovery channel, and i know i saw it on a televised car/bike show. but i cannot for the life of me, find a pic of it online. i really would like to find it, cause my friend loves bikes and skulls, and he just bought his first arley. please help. thanx in advance.
Jasmine Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006   #2

if the bike was on the biker build off...look on the discovery channel website.....they used to have all the bikes on there as well as the builders websites.....good luck
nkavalsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006   #3

i tried that. i didn;t see it there, so maybe it wasn't on biker build off. thanx thou.
Old 03-18-2006   #4

I KNOW I've seen that bike somewhere. Not on TV but at a show somewhere...can't remember.
emma a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006   #5

yeah. i saw it like 2 weeks ago on one of those "mother's" car shows they have on oce in a while. and i remember it before that from somewhere, but i cannot find any pix of it on google. some one please!!
Old 03-19-2006   #6

man that sounds like a ghostrider bike or something
arnakis81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006   #7

it could be. it looks awesome.
Old 03-21-2006   #8

Hey TKO, I was browsing the web and found a pic at PartsMag.com, but finding the URL to the direct picture just wasn't happening. So Google Image the phrase "skull gas tank" and it should be on the very bottom, left hand side of the page. It's a pretty knarly looking tank, even if not the one you were thinking of. Good luck!

~Joker
airpolicejohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006   #9

go to fatfreddies dot com and put "/freddone6 . jpeg" at the end without the quotes or spaces of course. sorry for the detailed crap, but i can't post urls til i have 15 posts.

if so, that is not it, but you're right. it is awesome. the one i'm looking for is on the top of the gas tank.
Old 03-22-2006   #10

why is that?
twist11 is offline   Reply With Quote