Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

stiffer suspension?

This is a discussion on stiffer suspension? within the Motocross forums, part of the Types of Bikes category; im 5 11 260lb and i ride motocross, ive only gotten up to 50 footers so far but will eventually ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2006   #1

Default stiffer suspension?

im 5 11 260lb and i ride motocross, ive only gotten up to 50 footers so far but will eventually go further.my bike is a 2004 yz250f, is there anyway possible to set up the forks and rear suspension to 260lb? i could probably do it myself or i could send it in.(ive ridden my whole life but for the past few years ive been on a quad and now im going back to a bike) i just dont like to bottom out for fear of hurting the bike
please tell me what u think i could do to not bottom it out
Jason Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006   #2

Default stiffer suspension?

You might want to pick up a dirt bike magazine and get ahold of some of the suspension shops in the ads there. They could tell you what you need to get the bike set up for you. They always set up the motocross bikes from the factory for guys who weigh next to nothing.
Kickstart Shovel is offline   Reply With Quote