CycleChaos
Log in

Henderson

From CycleChaos

Overview

The Henderson Motorcycle Company of Detroit, Michigan operated from 1912 to 1917 under the direction of Tom and William Henderson. In 1917 Henderson was sold to Ignaz Schwinn and the motorcycle ended up in the Excelsior product line. Tom and William stayed at Excelsior until 1920 when they formed Ace.

Article: Far-Reaching Economy Results

Models


1913 Henderson


1917 Henderson Model G


1929 Henderson KJ


1930 Henderson KJ