The Kawasaki KC90 was a street motorcycle manufactured by Kawasaki in 1977. It was originally the Kawasaki G2 but received the "K" modeling designation as did many Kawasaki motorcycles did. It was an excellent starter motorcycle with its lightweight and ease of use.
- 2 Stroke, 1 Cylinder
- Rotary Disc Valve (Steel rotary disc valve)
- 4-Speed Rotary Shift
- Maximum Horsepower: 10 HP @7,500 rpm
- Spark Plug: NGK B8HS
- Tire Size
- Front: 2.50-18 4PR
- Rear: 2.50-18 4PR
- Fuel Tank: Metallic Black, Candy Super Red, Candy Ocean Blue
- Front Fenfer: Chrome
- Engine No.: G8E511601-
- Frame No.: GF-503901-
- Parts Catalog No. : 99997-636-50s
- Owner's Manual No.: 99983-040-00
- Shop Manual No.: Refer to the MC1 manual.
- Major Changes: Bleed valve added to oil pump.