Moto Guzzi, also known as Guzzi, is an Italian motorcycle manufacturer established in 1921 in Mandello del Lario, Italy, Moto Guzzi has led Italy's motorcycling manufacture, enjoyed prominence in worldwide motorcycle racing, and led the industry in ground-breaking innovation – for the greater part of its history.
Moto Guzzi that has endured from the industry's infancy to its place today as the oldest European manufacturer in continuous motorcycle production. Guzzi is now one of seven brands owned by Piaggio & Co. SpA, Europe's largest motorcycle manufacturer and the world's fourth largest motorcycle manufacturer by unit sales.
- List of Moto Guzzi motorcycles
- Does Moto Guzzi Make them better after 25 years?, by John Zibell. mgnoc.com. Retrieved on 2007-09-07.
- Moto Guzzi: The Rebirth of a Legend by Alex di Bagno, GM Moto Guzzi North America, 2001 (PDF). iacctexas.com. Retrieved on 2007-09-07.
- Moto Guzzi Norge 1200 Cruises Into U.S. Market. prnewswire.com. Retrieved on 2007-09-07.
- Piaggio Group Launches Market Expansion Plans. Rider Magazine. Retrieved on 2007-09-03.