|Also called||MB 250 RS|
|Production||1954 - 1956|
|Bore / Stroke||54.0mm x 54.0mm|
|Top speed||105 mph (169 km/h)|
|Horse Power||26.02 HP (19.4 KW) @ 7500RPM|
|Transmission||Gear box: 4-speed, manual |
Final Drive: chain
|Suspension||Front: leading link fork |
Rear: dual shocks
|Brakes||Front: expanding brake (drum brake) |
Rear: expanding brake (drum brake)
|Wheelbase||49.49 inches (1257 mm)|
|Weight||(dry), 98.0 kg (wet)|
|Fuel capacity||3.17 Gallon (12.00 Liters)|
|Related||Adler MB250S Adler MB250|
|Tech Specs · Brochures · Reviews · Ads · Videos|
The Adler MB250RS was a twin, two-stroke Classic motorcycle produced by Adler between 1954 and 1956. It could reach a top speed of 105 mph (169 km/h). Claimed horsepower was 26.02 HP (19.4 KW) @ 7500 RPM.
The bike has a 4-speed, manual transmission. Power was moderated via the wet multi-disc, manual.
It came with a 3.25-16 front tire and a 3.25-16 rear tire. Stopping was achieved via expanding brake (drum brake) in the front and a expanding brake (drum brake) in the rear. The front suspension was a leading link fork while the rear was equiped with a dual shocks. The MB250RS was fitted with a 3.17 Gallon (12.00 Liters) fuel tank. The wheelbase was 49.49 inches (1257 mm) long.
1954 Adler MB 250 RS
The 1953 Adler MB 250 RS has, at its heart, an air-cooled, two-stroke, 247cc, twin cylinder powerhouse paired to a four-speed manual transmission, and can produce a claimed 26 horsepower at 7500 rpm. It comes standard with laced wheels, a single seat, a leading link front fork, dual rear shocks as a rear suspension, and a 12-liter (3.2-gallon) fuel tank.