Jump to navigation Jump to search
The all-new Honda CRF230M is street-ready for hours of urban and backroad adventure, with sporty 17-inch wheels and low-profile tires, plus a torquey, electric-start 223cc engine that boasts exceptional fuel economy.
- Aggressive 23.9-degree rake and 91mm of trail provide spirited handling.
- Lightweight 17-inch wheels with sporty low-profile 70-series Dunlop GT401 Arrowmax tires.
- Swingarm widened and stiffened.
- Rear shock lengthened and suspension travel increased for optimum front/rear weight distribution.
- Lightweight Renthal aluminum handlebar.
- CRF®-R-inspired bodywork and graphics with Black frame rails and Black fork sliders.
- Dependable 223cc single-cylinder air-cooled four-stroke engine offers plenty of user-friendly power and lots of torque spread over a wide rpm-range.
- 30mm constant-velocity (CV) carburetor for crisp throttle response.
- Electric start for easy starting.
- Lightweight aluminum crankcase.
- Maintenance-free CD ignition.
- Heavy-duty clutch offers smooth, progressive engagement.
- Smooth-shifting, versatile six-speed transmission.
- Heavy-duty O-ring-sealed chain for durability and reduced maintenance.
- Wide box-section aluminum swingarm provides excellent rigidity to manage traction capability of large rear tire.
- Lightweight semi-double-cradle high-tensile steel frame.
- Rake steepened (26.83 degrees to 23.9 degrees) and trail shortened (103mm to 91mm) compared with CRF230L for quicker handling in turns and left/right transitions.
- 37mm leading-axle Showa front fork offers 9.0 inches of suspension travel.
- Heavy-duty Showa rear shock offers 6.6 (167mm) inches of travel for optimum front/rear balance.
- Fork boots keep dirt and moisture away from fork seals.
- Snail-type chain adjusters for easy maintenance.
- Powerful 240mm front disc brake, and 220mm rear disc brake.
- Road-ready, lightweight 17-inch wheels--3.0-inch front, 3.5-inch rear--with straight-pull spokes.
- Grippy Dunlop GT401 Arrowmax 110/70-17 front and 130/7-17 rear tires.
- CRF-R-inspired bodywork and graphics with black frame rails and fork sliders.
- Lightweight Renthal aluminum handlebar with comfortable grips.
- Motard-style seat is low and comfortable, and allows maximum rider movement.
- Durable front and rear steel sprockets.
- Wide cleated, folding, self-cleaning footpegs feature rubber-mount pads to minimize vibration and provide secure footing.
- Cleated brake pedal provides excellent grip.
- Quiet, USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler.
- Maintenance-free sealed battery.
- Ignition switch key for added security.
- Transferable one-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- When you buy a new Honda Powersports Product, you may be eligible to receive a complimentary one-year membership in the Honda Riders Club of America®, which includes an exclusive Members-only magazine, rider training benefits, access to the Members-only Clubhouse Web site and much more. Some limitations apply. For more information on the HRCA®, log on to hrca.honda.com.
Honda Genuine Accessories
* Rear Rack. * Hand Guard Kit. * Cycle Cover.