The Kawasaki G1 was a street motorcycle manufactured by Kawasaki from 1970 through 1972 and was nearly identical to, and did replaced the 90cc Kawasaki J1. The 90cc rotary valve engine produced 8.2 horsepower at 6500 rpm and featured a rotary 4-speed gearbox with disc valve induction and stainless steel fenders.
Developed version of the J1. The G1 has no Superlube System. The GlDL has an electric starter. The GlTRL is the trail version.
- 2 Stroke, 1 Cylinder
- Rotary Disc Valve
- 4-Speed Rotary Shift
- Maximum Horsepower: 8.2 HP @6,500 rpm
- Spark Plug: NGK B7HS
- Tire Size
- Front: 2.50-174PR
- Rear: 2.50-17 4PR
- Fuel Tank: Black, Maroon, Balboa Blue, Rocket Red
- Front Fender: Stainless steel
- Engine No.: (GI) 100001-, (GIL) 300001-
- Frame No.: (Gl) 1000001-, (G1L) 1100001-
- Shop Manual No.: 99995-211 (SM-1)