|Spark Plug||NGK CPRE8EA-9 `10-11|
|Battery||YUASA YTZ14S `10-11|
|Final Drive||Shaft `10-11|
|Front Tire||120/70-17 `10-11|
|Rear Tire||150/70-17 `10-11|
|Recommended Oil||Honda GN4 10W-40|
If you’re looking for a touring machine that’s fun, easy to ride and ready to carry you to work and play seven days a week, look no further than the NT700V. Fully outfitted and ready to roll, the NT700V can turn your daily commute into riding bliss and then carry you off on that weekend adventure. With a fairing, interlinked saddlebags and a strong 680cc V-twin engine, the NT700V is ready for any journey you can dream up. This bike is somewhat similar to the Honda Pacific Coast.
- The NT700V comes fully outfitted for travel with fairing, saddlebags and front storage compartments.
- Powerful 680cc liquid-cooled V-twin engine gives the NT700V a slim riding profile and plenty of performance.
- Interlinked saddlebags feature a pass-through space between the two sides to facilitate packing of longer items and provide additional carrying capacity.
- Five-position windscreen can be quickly adjusted to rider preference.
- Combined Braking System (see 2009 Technology Section) triple-disc brake system plus the option of ABS braking for confident braking in varying conditions.
- Instrument panel includes speedometer, tachometer, odometer/A&B tripmeter, clock, fuel gauge, and average fuel consumption.
* Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Compact 680cc liquid-cooled SOHC 52-degree V-twin with four valves per cylinder provides substantial torque and power.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI, see 2009 Technology Section) with twin 40mm throttle bodies.
- Auto enrichment system is integrated into the PGM-FI system to optimize the air/fuel mixture on cold starts and eliminates the need for a choke.
- Five-speed transmission for optimized performance and freeway cruising.
- Stout 41mm front fork with 4.5 inches of supple travel and progressive damping.
- Single-shock rear suspension provides 4.8 inches of plush, well-controlled travel and features a handy, easy-to-use remote spring preload adjuster for rider and passenger.
- Braking system features two lightweight 296mm front discs and a single 276mm rear disc.
Honda Genuine Accessories
- Top Box, 45 liter Red and Silver, Inner Bag-Trunk, Lower Top Box Pad, Fairing Wind Deflector Set, Knee Pad Set, Heated Grips, DC Socket, Tank Pad, Outdoor Cycle Cover.
- 2019 Western Power Sports Catalog. Western Power Sports. 2019.
|Motorcycles: CB series | CBF series | CM/CMX series | CX Series | CBR series | NSR series | CR series | Pacific Coast | XR/XL series | Bros/HawkGT | VF/VFR series | VT series | VTX series | ST series | Valkyrie series | GL series| NR series|
|Mopeds and light motorcycles: Ape models | Cub series | CT series | ST series/Dax | S series |Wave series | Z series|