|Top Speed||115 mph|
|Spark Plug||NGK B8ES '82|
|Battery||YUASA 6N6-1 D-2 '82|
|Final Drive||Chain: 420 `82|
|Front Tire||2.50-18 '82|
|Rear Tire||3.00-18 '82|
|Recommended Oil||K-tech 10W-40|
The Kawasaki AR80 was an 80cc 2-stroke street motorcycle manufactured by Kawasaki from 1980 through 1981. It was the slightly larger brother of the Kawasaki AR50 and had a mini fairing, uni-trak rear suspension, front disc brake, rear drum brake, and cast wheels.
- 2-Stroke, 1 Cylinder, Piston Reed Inlet Valve
- 6-Speed, Return Shift
- Fuel Tank: Lime Green, Firecracker Red, Polar White
- Front Fender: Same as Fuel Tank
- Engine No: AR080AE000001-
- Frame No: AR080A400001-
- Canada, U.S.: JKAARWAl CA010301 -
Parts Catalog No: 99961-0131 (Micro)
- Canada, U.S.: 99910-1182-01
- Service Manual No: Same as AR50-A1
- Owner's Manual Na: 99922-1109-01
- Canada, U.S.: 99920-1170-01
- Remarks: Street sports model.
- 2019 Western Power Sports Catalog. Western Power Sports. 2019.