The Kawasaki GA5A was a 100cc two stroke, single cylinder street motorcycle manufactured by Kawasaki from 1971-1974. This was actually the upgrade from 90cc Kawasaki G5. It had a low exhaust typical of a street motorcycle. Horsepower increased from 10.5 to 11.5 HP.
- 2-stroke, 1 Cylinder
- Rotary Disc Valve
- 5-Speed Return Shift
- Maximum Horsepower: 11.5 HP @8,000 rpm
- Spark Plug: NGK B7HS
- Tire Size
- Front: 2.50-18 4PR
- Rear: 2.75-18 4PR
- Fuel Tank: Candy Gold, Candy Blue, Melamine Candy Red
- Front Fender: Chrome
- Engine No.: G3E-00001-
- Frame No. : GA-200000
- Parts Catalog No.: 99980-200 plus 99997-514S
- Owner's Manual No.: 99997-548
- Remarks: Developed version of the GA2A. Design somewhat different.