Rokon Trail-Breaker: history, specs, pictures
The Trail-Breaker’s classic design is a perfect blend of functionality and ease of use. Known for their ability to go anywhere, Trail-Breakers have been used by the United States’ Armed Forces, Forest Service, Fish and Game officers in some 25 states, countless big game hunters, trail builders, farmers, ranchers, and even treasure hunters. Since 1960, the Trail-Breaker has set the standard for Rokon. Features include:
- Suspension - Patented AutoGrab Front Suspension makes for a smooth ride even in demanding terrain like mud, sand, or snow.
- Floatation - Hollow drum wheels can provide floatation or space for up to 2.5 gallons of extra fuel or water.
- Powerful - Full time front and rear wheel drive with superior torque mean you can tow up to 2,000 lbs.
- Climb - Climb a 60% grade. Rokons have climbed mountains rom the Rockies of Colorado to the Andes of Chile. With a ground clearance of 14 inches, the Trail-Breaker can go up and over any terrain.
- Stable - Wide tractor tires (8x12x25”) and a lightweight of 218 lbs. combined with all wheel drive provides unmatched stability in any terrain.
- Reliable - Standard American nuts, bolts, and chain make Rokons easy to maintain and repair. Parts are widely available and manuals easy to follow.
- Versatile - From tow bars and saddle bags to side cars and log skidders, Rokon has a wide range of accessories to help you get any job done.
|Production||2009 - 2019|
|Engine||single cylinder, four-stroke|
|Top speed||35 mph (56 km/h)|
|Horse Power||6.84 HP (5.1 KW) @ 3600RPM|
|Torque||9.15 ft/lbs (12.4 Nm) @ 2800RPM|
|Fuel system||carburettor. fixed main jet carburetor|
|Ignition type||electronic magneto|
|Transmission||Gear box: 3-speed |
Final Drive: chain
|Suspension||Front: twin springs |
Rear: single spring
|Brakes||Front: single disc |
Rear: single disc
|Wheelbase||50.98 inches (1295 mm)|
|Dimensions||L 79.02 inches (2007 mm)|
W 30.98 inches (787 mm)
H 40.98 inches (1041 mm)
|Seat height||32.01 inches (813 mm)|
|Weight||217.82 pounds (98.8 Kg)|
|Fuel capacity||2.64 Gallon (10.00 Liters)|
|Fuel consumption||0.45 litres/100 km (222.2 km/l or 522.71 mpg)|
|Tech Specs · Brochures · Reviews · Ads · Videos|
The Rokon Trail-Breaker was a single cylinder, four-stroke All motorcycle produced by Rokon between 2009 and 2019. It could reach a top speed of 35 mph (56 km/h). Max torque was 9.15 ft/lbs (12.4 Nm) @ 2800 RPM. Claimed horsepower was 6.84 HP (5.1 KW) @ 3600 RPM.
The engine was a air cooled single cylinder, four-stroke. Fuel was supplied via a overhead cams (ohc).
The bike has a 3-speed transmission.
It came with a 5.90-15 front tire and a 5.90-15 rear tire. Stopping was achieved via single disc in the front and a single disc in the rear. The front suspension was a twin springs while the rear was equipped with a single spring. The Trail-Breaker was fitted with a 2.64 Gallon (10.00 Liters) fuel tank. The bike weighed just 217.82 pounds (98.8 Kg). The wheelbase was 50.98 inches (1295 mm) long.