Jump to navigation Jump to search
Share your opinion
- Key Features:
- 21st century style and engineering combine to produce the most radically styled yet highly functional scooter ever.
- 249cc DOHC four-stroke engine produces a broad powerband.
- There’s room for a passenger to ride in comfort and plenty of cargo room under the flip-up seat and in the Morphous’ big trunk.
- Long, low design looks completely unique and results in excellent handling.
- 249cc double-overhead-cam single produces a broad powerband from a compact, fuel-efficient package.
- There’s pushbutton electric starting, of course.
- Electronic fuel injection ensures excellent performance under a wide range of conditions.
- V-belt fully automatic transmission makes the Morphous a complete twist-the-throttle-and-go proposition.
- Telescopic front fork soaks up the rough stuff, provides a smooth ride and great handling.
- Coil-over shock controls the rear unit swingarm/engine, for great bump absorption and a smooth ride.
- Hydraulic disc brakes front and rear provide excellent stopping power.
- Unique custom-looking wheels are light and strong.
- Fat, 13-inch radial tires provide outstanding traction and highway-speed handling.
- Additional Features:
- Ergonomically sculpted saddle is comfortable for long rides even with a passenger; a wrap-around grab handle makes it easy to secure people and things.
- Locking underseat storage can hold a helmet and various other items.
- A locking trunk that's large enough to hold a half helmet.
- Front glove box swallows two rainsuits with ease.
- Aerodynamic design and windshield cut cleanly through the air and provide excellent wind protection.
- Futuristic digital instrument panel contains speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge and other functions.
- Completely integrated multi-reflector headlight provides excellent nighttime illumination.
- Bright, full-width LED taillight and dual turn signals make the Morphous highly visible from behind.
- Large, easy-to-see integrated turn signals add to the extremely swoopy look.
Share your opinion