Yamaha MX175: history, specs, pictures
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Also called||MX 175 B|
single cylinder, two-stroke
|Top Speed||65 mph|
|Spark Plug||NGK B8ES '74-75, '79-81|
|Final Drive||Chain: 428x112 ‘74-75|
|Front Sprocket||14T ‘74-75|
|Rear Sprocket||47T ‘74-75|
|Brakes||Front: expanding brake (drum brake)
Rear: expanding brake (drum brake)
|Front Tire||2.75-21 '74-75 , '79-81|
|Rear Tire||3.50-18 '74-75 , '79-81|
|Recommended Oil||Yamalube 10w-40|
The engine was a air cooled single cylinder, two-stroke. Fuel was supplied via a membrane.
Stopping was achieved via expanding brake (drum brake) in the front and a expanding brake (drum brake) in the rear.
- Starting Engine#: 455-000101
- Starting Engine#: 455-100101
- Starting Engine#: 3M2-000101
- Starting Engine#: 3M2-100101
- 2019 Western Power Sports Catalog. Western Power Sports. 2019.