Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > General > Motorcycle Discussion > Redline Legal Services - 2 thumbs up!

Redline Legal Services - 2 thumbs up!

This is a discussion on Redline Legal Services - 2 thumbs up! within the Motorcycle Discussion forums, part of the General category; Today is my happy day! Want to share my positive experience. Got my speeding ticket in September-15 last year. Got ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2006   #1

Default Redline Legal Services - 2 thumbs up!

Today is my happy day! Want to share my positive experience.

Got my speeding ticket in September-15 last year. Got caught in Newmarket with 40 over – was reduced on the spot to 10 over. Cop put mark “R” into the ticket.
I decided to fight, since I wasn’t sure if I can handle this important matter myself (no as clever as some other guys on this board :( ) – so did my research and found out that not too many paralegals really fight tickets (not plea but take it all the way to the trial).
Thank to this board members – I was given good references for Redline Legal Services, so I finally decided to use their services..
So today was my court day –
1. Cop showed up
2. Disclosure was provided in time
3. No delays in trial date
- they took a stand and they WON!!!!!
:thumbright: :thumbleft:
So my clear record here to stay for now.
Second ticket coming to the court probably sometime in spring – hope for the same result!

Big thanks to real pros from Redline Services!

Highly recommend this company (proved on my own skin now :) )

Here is their web address:

http://www.charged.ca

P.S. And don’t compare these guys to other companies like COPS, POINTS – Redline never plea guilty to reduce points – they always fight to win the case.
My relatives had an experience with COPS – success result “guarantied” – they promised to fight, cop showed up, plea – 4 points become 2 points and next year she paid 30% more premium on her car insurance. Haha, total scam…
asiframzan2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006   #2

I have been told that insurance companies don't care about points only # of convictions. Can anyone confirm this?
mcenany2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006   #3
ABC

do you know what the defence was?

How much did it cost?

And people say don't bother fighting the ticket if it was reduced.... I saw fight every ticket!!!
ABC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006   #4

Thats Great!

Thanks for the new ticket fighters!
Gary Angarano Teh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006   #5

I have been told that insurance companies don't care about points only # of convictions. Can anyone confirm this?

this is confirmed!

Insurance doesn't care if you have 3 convictions even without points your insurance rates automatically doubled!
Question is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006   #6

Today is my happy day! Want to share my positive experience.

Got my speeding ticket in September-15 last year. Got caught in Newmarket with 40 over – was reduced on the spot to 10 over. Cop put mark “R” into the ticket.
I decided to fight, since I wasn’t sure if I can handle this important matter myself (no as clever as some other guys on this board :( ) – so did my research and found out that not too many paralegals really fight tickets (not plea but take it all the way to the trial).
Thank to this board members – I was given good references for Redline Legal Services, so I finally decided to use their services..
So today was my court day –
1. Cop showed up
2. Disclosure was provided in time
3. No delays in trial date
- they took a stand and they WON!!!!!
:thumbright: :thumbleft:
So my clear record here to stay for now.
Second ticket coming to the court probably sometime in spring – hope for the same result!

Big thanks to real pros from Redline Services!

Highly recommend this company (proved on my own skin now :) )

Here is their web address:

http://www.charged.ca

P.S. And don’t compare these guys to other companies like COPS, POINTS – Redline never plea guilty to reduce points – they always fight to win the case.
My relatives had an experience with COPS – success result “guarantied” – they promised to fight, cop showed up, plea – 4 points become 2 points and next year she paid 30% more premium on her car insurance. Haha, total scam…

Not sure if it was me that convinced you to try them but Ive been spreading the word as much as possible. These guys acutally do whatever they can to WIN for you, no plea bargains........Great people

BTW who did you deal with? Forge ?
RodeoCowboyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006   #7

Not sure if it was me that convinced you to try them but Ive been spreading the word as much as possible. These guys acutally do whatever they can to WIN for you, no plea bargains........Great people

Yes Johnny - your strong voice was defenitely heard :D
Plus few more ppl I had a chance to meet in person vouched for Redline as well...

And as many smart fellow riders say - fight EVERY ticket to death because your clean record is PRICELESS :wink:

And yes it was Forge from DT Toronto office - 10 min conversation with him worth 2 month of own research - guy knows SO much about all this SYSTEM...
asiframzan2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006   #8

edit
fabian342h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006   #9

Yes Johnny - your strong voice was defenitely heard :D
Plus few more ppl I had a chance to meet in person vouched for Redline as well...

And as many smart fellow riders say - fight EVERY ticket to death because your clean record is PRICELESS :wink:

And yes it was Forge from DT Toronto office - 10 min conversation with him worth 2 month of own research - guy knows SO much about all this SYSTEM...

Cool hes a great guy as you obviously found out for yourself, hes got a lifetimes worth of great stories and legal knowledge. The best is hes just like you or me, just ask him and hell tell you about his own tickets......

Anyways good to hear all went well with you case!
Lele S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006   #10

... ANY ticket you get charged with WILL affect your insurance rate.

Are you sure you or your sources didn't mean convicted?
two45trioxin is offline   Reply With Quote