Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Buell > Is there any type of small speakers i could get for a buell x100 lightning?

Is there any type of small speakers i could get for a buell x100 lightning?

This is a discussion on Is there any type of small speakers i could get for a buell x100 lightning? within the Buell forums, part of the Manufacturers category; I don't want helmet speakers.obviously I have something I will be using, jackass...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2008   #1

Default Is there any type of small speakers i could get for a buell x100 lightning?

I don't want helmet speakers.obviously I have something I will be using, jackass
scarletbegoniaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008   #2

use the two wheel tunes system, its the easiest to mount, has an extenal amplifier (keeps the speakers small) and only has one down side well actually two, the price, and you need a source that you can control the volume there is no standard volume control that is an option...
Ronsoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008   #3

Why would you put put speakers on a pseudo(aka fake due it's harley derived engine) sportbike? Only someone on a Harley derived product could of such a jackassed idea.
rhand182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009   #4

I'll never figure out people who try to make a couple boom box speaker compete with their motorcycle exhaust. Like everyone at a stoplight and all along the street wants to hear that.Have some manors, I don't wannna hear your music, and get a quiet full face helmet and some no-baloney Sony earplugs. ------
ninebadthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009   #5

just get a ipod. wear the headset under the helmet. might be illegal but just dont get pulled over. ------
cheyenne95129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009   #6

Check out j&p cycles.com. they have handlebar mount systems that can adapt to several types of players/radios/ipods, etc. Don't pay any attention to the nay sayers, customize your ride to suit you, and nobody else. ------
bikermog is offline   Reply With Quote