Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Suzuki > Bearing lube with premix on a Suzuki TS185?

Bearing lube with premix on a Suzuki TS185?

This is a discussion on Bearing lube with premix on a Suzuki TS185? within the Suzuki forums, part of the Manufacturers category; Ok so I have a 1975 ts185 I have been resto-moding. The oil injector is junk though and already lead ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2010   #1

Default Bearing lube with premix on a Suzuki TS185?

Ok so I have a 1975 ts185 I have been resto-moding. The oil injector is junk though and already lead to one piston detonation. I understand these bikes need that injector to lube the main bearing so running premix is not an adequate fix. I have heard of people people drilling a weep hole in the transfer port to the bearing. I was wondering if that would be an accepatble fix or if an old school mod like shortening the intake side of the piston would work too? I do not want to re-use the injector
Yellow Jacket is offline   Reply With Quote