Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Yamaha > remove rear turn sigs

remove rear turn sigs

This is a discussion on remove rear turn sigs within the Yamaha forums, part of the Manufacturers category; how do you remove the rear turn sig lights from a 2000 vstar custom 650? I want to install a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2012   #1

Default remove rear turn sigs

how do you remove the rear turn sig lights from a 2000 vstar custom 650? I want to install a red LED ring in the lamp and must remove the sralk so I can feed a wire thrr it to the tail light. It looks to me like I may have to more or less remove the fender or at leasr the mounting hardware. There must be an easier way?
atrent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012   #2

Can you possibly tape the new wire to the existing wire and pull the new wire when you remove the turn signal?
recycledcycles is offline   Reply With Quote