Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Other motorcycle manufacturers > I own a 2007 Royal Enfield Electra?

I own a 2007 Royal Enfield Electra?

This is a discussion on I own a 2007 Royal Enfield Electra? within the Other motorcycle manufacturers forums, part of the Manufacturers category; It spews oil everywhere and has a top speed of 120kph (ringing its guts out )Could not give the thing ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2008   #1

Default I own a 2007 Royal Enfield Electra?

It spews oil everywhere and has a top speed of 120kph (ringing its guts out )Could not give the thing away. Any thoughts on a gofaster kit so it can be used on Freeway/highway
bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008   #2

youre pretty much describing an Enfield, there! I'll have it.
ElectronProbabilityCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009   #3

Faster = more modern than circa 1950s.You could try changing sprockets for a small difference.As far as giving it away, I'll take it (if you pay shipping).
Firecracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009   #4

the dudes dead on about it being a 1955 bike. the best way to get more power out of those old thumpers is to raise the compression. either with a domed piston or by cutting the base of the cylinder to make it shorter but then you have to use high octane gas&be carefull with the timing.heres the cheap way to make a freeway flyer out of itraise the compression at least 2 points.(never lug the engine)drill the main jet out 10% or raise the needle, (not sure about the new carburetor)gut the muffler or get a megaphone exhaust.get a drive sprocket with 2 or 3 more teeth&a rear sprocket with 4 less teeth.run 60w oil&wear black clothes.have fun on the freeway! (be sure to take your cell phone)I've been seriously thinking about getting one of those for the past 2 years. its one of the most beautiful bikes ever made ------
crash is offline   Reply With Quote